Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Printing is available for student and community patron use.
- Students are allotted $25.00 per semester for printing and copying at the rates of $0.10 per b/w page and $0.25 per color page. Any funds not used during the semester will be lost.
- Once a student uses their allotment for a semester, they will pay $0.10 per b/w page and $0.25 per color page.
- Community patrons pay $0.10 per b/w page and $0.25 per color page for all printing and copying.
- Payment is by coin and cash only at the Pay Station in the Library.
- Copy services follow the same process as printing and use the same allotment and pay rates.
- All copying must be in compliance with the United States Copyright Act.
Scan to email is available for students and community patrons at no charge.